|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Uninstallation Source Code Bugs Screenshots Demos|
What's New 2003/11/02
- Release 0.27
- Removed the euroglotonline dictionary because it's not available anymore
- Added the free translation service by systranbox.com
What's New 2003/04/07
- Release 0.26
- You can now use shortcuts for translation:
- ALT-r for 'regular mixing'
- ALT-x for 'extra mixing'
- ALT-i for 'big mixing'
What's New 2003/02/04
- Release 0.25
- User friendly "CreateDictTool"
- Faster search offline
- Add version for Vietnamese
- Add Viet-Dict for offline using
Free dictionaries, download at Ho-Ngoc-Duc Dict
- Add Vietnamese Typing in Viet-version
What's New 2003/01/25
- Release 0.21 written by Bart Schelstraete
- Search online from any Euro-language to any Euro-language with EuroglotOnline.nl
- Rightmouse Contextmenu for SearchDictionaries and Show/Hide Langmixer toolbar
- Additions in References-Dialog:
What's New 2003/01/21
- Release 0.1
- Search online English-English with Dictionary.com
- Search online English-English with Thesaurus.com
- Dictionary Italian-English from Chris Clemson
What's New 2003/01/05
- Project start
- First release, alpha version for testing CVS
The langmixer project - The Languages Mixer
Welcome To The Langmixer
This tool simulates what you did in the school when you learnt a foreign language.
If you read an unknown word in a foreign text, either you read forward without any hesitation and didn't need to understand that word, or you took a dictionary and wrote down in your native language the translation for the foreign word.
You have mixed both languages in one text.
This tool does exactly that. And so it has the name The Languages Mixer.
"Too easy! There are many many translators which could translate the whole text for me."
Maybe you think so.
Sorry my friends. Almost all translators are simply ridiculous. They try to machinize our emotions.
The Langmixer doesn't do that. It lets reader feel what he feels:
- It lets the original content stand. The emotion of content isn't lost.
- Reader can extend his/her vocabulary.
- Reader saves amount times to read the whole text. It's faster than using a word-translator and clicking manualy words for words.
- The mixed text is printable for use without the computer.
- If the application has access to dictionary files to all the languages of the world, it can translate webpages from any language to any language.
- You can make a dictionary yourself. A dictionary file is easy to create, because it's a regular text file. Anyone can modify it like writing on paper. Do it yourself. See more on how to create a dictionary in the menu item: CreateDictTool. Your own dictionary can have 3000 words. It's enough. You spend only one week of your 5200 weeks bonus. It's not too many, is it?
See more in "Readme"
A Very Good Information
Note: Area for user feedback click here